Currently on Grandiosa halfway through a 10 night cruise

Stockjock

11 hours ago, PaulaG22 said:

Thanks so much, Alohayall - appreciate you taking the time to reply 🙂  Is there a full list of restaurants & bars anywhere, do you know?  There's limited information on MSC website.  thanks

I found this website that lists the names of the restaurant and bar venues on Grandiosa.  In the site, you can scroll down in the dining section to see all of them.

When dining in a Main Restaurant, expect to have one of the rooms be assigned to you.  Guests booked in an Aurea experience cabin will typically have a restaurant assigned for them.  Lunch in a dining room (when choosing not to eat in the buffet) may find you in a location other than your dinner location.

To find more info on many aspects of cruising often requires an internet search that relies on other travelers to report their experiences.  I have looked for info in various lines to supplement the skeleton of information the cruise lines post.  

If I kept digging, I would expect to find more websites covering this issue. You could probably find menus, too.  I know the drink menus are usually found.  

DAE4B7C0-FE85-4F7C-9918-C9A8968A3DCB.thumb.jpeg.b1d55052a15c76b616f08d31af903c97.jpeg

1F0D5BE8-FB74-422B-B008-0B0FBC11625D.thumb.jpeg.0f886496643e27c277a44782672c1f0b.jpeg

16 hours ago, alohayall said:

I found this website that lists the names of the restaurant and bar venues on Grandiosa.  In the site, you can scroll down in the dining section to see all of them.

When dining in a Main Restaurant, expect to have one of the rooms be assigned to you.  Guests booked in an Aurea experience cabin will typically have a restaurant assigned for them.  Lunch in a dining room (when choosing not to eat in the buffet) may find you in a location other than your dinner location.

To find more info on many aspects of cruising often requires an internet search that relies on other travelers to report their experiences.  I have looked for info in various lines to supplement the skeleton of information the cruise lines post.  

If I kept digging, I would expect to find more websites covering this issue. You could probably find menus, too.  I know the drink menus are usually found.  

DAE4B7C0-FE85-4F7C-9918-C9A8968A3DCB.thumb.jpeg.b1d55052a15c76b616f08d31af903c97.jpeg

1F0D5BE8-FB74-422B-B008-0B0FBC11625D.thumb.jpeg.0f886496643e27c277a44782672c1f0b.jpeg

Thank you so much - really appreciate this!

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:17 AM, racephoto said:

080C1D9E-2724-4D51-AFD2-B3E77D8A2964.thumb.jpeg.e2e59f4880d6c4a07374a374724a2da0.jpeg

I’m glad I did it, and it’s been great. One thing I’ve learned for myself is that I can’t spend too much time on one ship or one line. Some people are on the Pride or the Island Princess from April to November………..I couldn’t do it. I was very happy to get off each ship and do something different.

Exactly. I'm trying to  extend vacation time by adding another cruise to an existing one.

Other than looking at cruise port schedules, like cruise mapper dot com or similar ones, it's time consuming.