Lima to Miami March 2023

katiesaz

Welcome to cruisecritic. The best place to find the information you're looking for is on the roll call for that cruise.  Here's the link. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2841001-marina-march-19-april-6-2023-lima-to-miami/

I hope you'll join the roll call. Lots of friendly people, including my husband and me. We look forward to meeting you in LIma.

On 9/15/2022 at 10:30 AM, tgg said:

Welcome to cruisecritic. The best place to find the information you're looking for is on the roll call for that cruise.  Here's the link. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2841001-marina-march-19-april-6-2023-lima-to-miami/

I hope you'll join the roll call. Lots of friendly people, including my husband and me. We look forward to meeting you in LIma.

This was a very nice post.  Too many get flamed for asking RC type questions on the regular board.  Your patience and assistance are exemplary.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, marieps said:

This was a very nice post.  Too many get flamed for asking RC type questions on the regular board.  Your patience and assistance are exemplary.  

Thanks for the compliment.  I think we all have to remember we were first time posters once.

• Like 6