Enchanted Princess

jerbeth

I am assuming that you want easy access for the Buffet, and the Wakeview bar and pool area.

You probably have thought about all of this, but It does seem that these are under that deck area, and if I am guessing correctly, staff could be up there very very early A.M. setting up and dragging around deck chairs to prepare for the day.   But it would be convenient for that access!   I haven't been there on the Enchanted, but I know that there are mostly just tables and outdoor sitting area furniture.  So, maybe not that much moving around in that area.  If that is true, then I don't know if there are any real drawbacks.

I personally decided that I didn't want to be that high, after a last minute booking that had us on Marina Deck forward (to find two reasonable fare cabins close together), and there was some wind and high swells.  A lot of motion up there!

• Like 1

Our friends Gav and Luke did a video review of M271 on Regal Princess. ...they said they couldn't hear furniture scraping but could hear voices from above if you were standing on your balcony. And had quite a lot of creaking and bumping in rough seas but it is an older ship than Enchanted.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dides said:

Our friends Gav and Luke did a video review of M271 on Regal Princess. ...they said they couldn't hear furniture scraping but could hear voices from above if you were standing on your balcony. And had quite a lot of creaking and bumping in rough seas but it is an older ship than Enchanted.

I meant M721 of course - doh!

• Like 1

I would take 712 0ver 720. Closer to stairs/elevator but still VERY little traffic past your door.

Probably some noise during the day from the Wake View Bar/pool deck above you, but probably not so much real early or real late. The video from post #3 above gives you a good idea of what is overhead.

Was on Enchanted for 10 days in January, and will be again for her 14 day transatlantic in March '23. The ship is nothing short of Drop Dead GORGEOUS.

Edited by teecee60

Thank you everyone for your responses and thoughts.  These were the only immediately assignable cabins so was asking to see if we might be interested. From your inside info I have decided not only that we don’t want to be under a social area, we don’t want to be up as high as 15. Thanks again.

• Like 1