Independent Catamaran tour of Na Pali coast

Lorabelle

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before, but my search did not turn up anything to answer my question.

Our ship is not offering a Na Pali catamaran excursion, and this is something we'd really like to do.  I have been looking at independent tour operators, but it seems they all depart in areas that are not near the port.  What would be the best way to get to the tour location?  Uber?  Does anyone know of tour companies that offer transportation from the ship?  

Don't have a good answer.  Am curious to see what might be suggested.

It is.a good distance from cruise port to Port Allen.\\

Hope you find a good answer as the tours are great.  If you are staying over night in Kauai, then the sunset trip is the way to go.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 11:26 AM, Lorabelle said:

What would be the best way to get to the tour location?  Uber?  Does anyone know of tour companies that offer transportation from the ship?  

There really is not a good way. Kauai's population is only 72,000 or so so Uber is not much of a presence and Port Allen and the other launch locations are a very long ways away.

Thanks for the responses.  We've decided to save that for a land vacation instead.  We're going to do a helicopter tour including NaPali Coast instead.  We have a second Hawaiian cruise scheduled a month later, so not sure what we'll do then.  I'm sure we'll find something fun!