Just won millions in the lottery

and I can now afford to cruise whenever I want.........................:D or at least that was what I dreamed about last night! Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for August - LOL.

John

I was pretty mad this week. Some other person won MY 250 million in the lottery! I have told my husband repeatedly that if he wants to win he needs to turn around three times and quack like a duck when he buys his ticket. EVERYONE knows that and for some reason he will not do it! His dignity or our money? LOL! (you know one of these days we are going to be in a store together when he spends his buck a week on the lottery and he is going to turn around three times and quack like a duck to embarrass me :) )

Yeah, the odds are terrible...

But someone always seems to win...

And often it's someone fairly close to me...

A few years back, my secretary won $4 million...

She doesn't show up to work on Monday so I ask "Where's Barbara?" One of the other secretaries says "She must be sick"

I ask "Did she call in sick?"

The other secretary says "No. She must be REALLY sick"

This goes on for two days...

She walks into the office just before noon on the third day and she certainly doesn't look sick!

She asks to take the two weeks vacation she has coming to her...and six more weeks without pay in which "to figure out what she's going to do"...

Figure it out? I figured it out right away...

She never returned to work...

Back in November, a pool of seven people at my company won $315 million!!

Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally found you!!!!!!! You remember me....the one you gave up for adoption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now share

OK now that brought my drink out through my nose. But how can I adopt you when you are older than me?

John:cool:

Oh, I have a good story to add. Tuesday's mega millions jackpot was $256 million, and there was a $1 ticket purchased in an Ohio town that has a population of 600 and one stoplight in town. Out of the $256 jackpot the lucky, lucky winner ends up with $95 million in their pocket. I'd book my first trip on the QM2's largest penthouse.

It's fun to dream, isn't it? Without dreams there would be no reason to get out of bed each morning and face the day. :o)

and I can now afford to cruise whenever I want.........................:D

John

Dear John,

I know this letter will come as a shock to you but I can no longer put this off. I am your long lost ----------(you may fill in the blank). More than 50 years ago I was switched at birth and the mistake was not found until recently.

I know this is so hard to believe but tests will prove this. If you will send me a hair sample I will be glad to send back the DNA tests that show the match. My struggle has been so long and hard but I am finally glad that it has paid off and I have found my family.

Your loving heir,

Mike

and I can now afford to cruise whenever I want.........................:D or at least that was what I dreamed about last night! Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for August - LOL.

John

Dammit...I was going to see if you would take me with you since you won all that money.:D

Bob:)

• 11 years later...

Think of a number between 1 and 100. Go on! OK?

WRONG it was 22. Small chance wasn't it?

Think of a number between 1 and 10000. Not going to bother after the last time? OKaaay.

Think of a number between 1 and 1,000,000. Go on! Don't be so rude! Just because you mad a lousy choice last time!

Let's forget it and buy a lolly instead or better stick it in a box for a deserving charity.

You are more likely to be crushed between two falling London Buses whilst walking down 5th Avenue than you are likely to win ANY significant money on the lottery. Any lottery. The banks screw us by taking our money to make themselves rich and throw us some crumbs (in fact the bankers spend 1000's of their hard earnt money betting each week so you don't really stand a chance!). The Lottery bosses take our money and make themselves rich and we get nothing in return apart from a false dream.