New to Celebrity-Q's

jerseyjill

We just booked a 10 day Southern on Edge in April. Never been on Celebrity so I have a few q's. Please be kind and try to help, I know I can call them but sometimes this is easier.

We booked with the Concierge Class Event. Not sure what this entitles us to other than the few things we were told when booking. Do we get to board earlier than non Concierge guests? If so, when? Do they scan our tickets as we get to the boarding area so they know we're Conceirge? So no waiting in long check I lines?

We took a 3 night specialty restaurant package. Can we make dinner reservations online before we board? Can we select the dates and venues for our 3 nights or do they tell us when we can dine in those 3 restaurants? No reservations needed in the 4 MDRs. Correct? We elected to have "anytime dining so we can just check in at the hostess stand and go in?

Are we entitled to a 3 course meal in those specialty venues? No additional charges there?

We also purchased a Bev/internet and tips package.How can I get a list of included beverages/drinks/ liquor on this package?

The only restaurants where my husband can wear nice shorts are those not in the specialty dining group so nice shorts and collared shirts are ok for him elsewhere?

So sorry for all the questions. We're used to other cruise lines and they all seem to have different ways. We're very excited to sail on such a magnificent ship. Many many thanks for your indulgences to my q's.

10 minutes ago, jerseyjill said:

We just booked a 10 day Southern on Edge in April. Never been on Celebrity so I have a few q's. Please be kind and try to help, I know I can call them but sometimes this is easier.

We booked with the Concierge Class Event. Not sure what this entitles us to other than the few things we were told when booking. Do we get to board earlier than non Concierge guests? If so, when?

When you do the online check-in, you choose your boarding time from the ones available. There is no priority for being in z concierge class

Do they scan our tickets as we get to the boarding area so they know we're Conceirge? So no waiting in long check I lines?

your boarding pass will say Concierge. With the staggered noarding times you shouldn’t encounter long lines

We took a 3 night specialty restaurant package. Can we make dinner reservations online before we board? Can we select the dates and venues for our 3 nights or do they tell us when we can dine in those 3 restaurants

I have never done a three night package so I will let someone else answer that

? No reservations needed in the 4 MDRs. Correct? We elected to have "anytime dining so we can just check in at the hostess stand and go in?

yes

Are we entitled to a 3 course meal in those specialty venues? No additional charges there?

yes

We also purchased a Bev/internet and tips package.How can I get a list of included beverages/drinks/ liquor on this package?

Do a search of Cruise Critic and you can you see several photographs of bar menus and lists in the different packages recently posted

The only restaurants where my husband can wear nice shorts are those not in the specialty dining group so nice shorts and collared shirts are ok for him elsewhere?

no shorts in the Main Dining Rooms

So sorry for all the questions. We're used to other cruise lines and they all seem to have different ways. We're very excited to sail on such a magnificent ship. Many many thanks for your indulgences to my q's.

Edited by cruisestitch

Some rapid fire answers: Concierge class won't get you on board any earlier than anyone else. You don't need reservations for the MDRs, show up any time. You can have more than 3 courses if you like, ie. 2 appetizers, 1 main course, 2 desserts. Shorts are against the dress code in all dining rooms for dinner. He will need long pants.

3 hours ago, RichYak said:

Some rapid fire answers: Concierge class won't get you on board any earlier than anyone else. You don't need reservations for the MDRs, show up any time. You can have more than 3 courses if you like, ie. 2 appetizers, 1 main course, 2 desserts. Shorts are against the dress code in all dining rooms for dinner. He will need long pants.

44 minutes ago, jerseyjill said:

Sorry. I was thanking RichYak and dlh015. Did I misspeak?

No, no, don't mind me...just having fun...there were 3 answers and you said 'both'...that's why I was <sniff, sniff> crying. Please forgive my joking around! 

Everyone here is always wanting to save everyone time from the quagmire of phone support!

Bon Voyage!