Achieving C&A Diamond after first of B2B cruises…

uncwmark

Hello All,

We’re doing back-to-back (well, technically I think the term is side to side) cruises on Harmony and Wonder at the end of November.  We get off Harmony on Sunday morning and board Wonder Sunday afternoon. 

We will obtain Diamond status upon completion  of first cruise (on Harmony). From my recollection, there’s normally a few week delay between completing cruise and C&A status updating. I assume we won’t be “tagged” as Diamond when we board Wonder, but do you think we will have a hard time getting Diamond benefits applied on the second cruise?  Looking for at the 4 free daily drinks, especially! 🙂

Any advice on how we should handle and who we can speak to about this upon boarding Wonder?

For what it’s worth, we’ll be in a crown loft suite on Harmony… could suite concierge help facilitate with staff on Wonder (we will not be in a suite on Wonder, however)?

Thanks!

Edited by uncwmark
Typo

4 minutes ago, gerif said:

I’d see the loyalty ambassador on the first leg who can verify your status and advise the LA on the second leg to be prepared to expect you. 

That’s what I’d do, too.  I’d also have materials from my first cruise handy (invoice showing you booked suite as opposed to RoyalUp, sea pass card) when visiting LA on second leg.