Chic nights?

ChefSha

What nights are the Chic nights on the APEX? Will want to know before I make reservations in speciality restaurants I think. 

also is the Le Petite Cafe worth it? Hubby thinks it looks cute, I’m nit really sold on it. Is the food good?

My wife and I enjoyed Le Petite Cafe on our cruise on the Eclipse last month. We actually went on two nights - the "show" was different each time. Food was good and service was excellent. There is a set menu (tied to the show) and an alternative menu.

Edited by cjig106

If you are asking about Le Petit Chef it is a set dinner (2 seating per night).  There are 3 menus and 3 associated animations, but you generally don’t know which is offered until you are on the ship.  The meal is timed to the animation.  Some like others don’t.  We did it once, probably won’t repeat. 
If you are asking about the lunch at Le Grand Bistro we have enjoyed that immensely, however that was before the price increase.  It was $20 pp including tip now it is $30 and I’m not sure that the price include the tip any longer.

Edited by jelayne

9 hours ago, ChefSha said:

What nights are the Chic nights on the APEX? Will want to know before I make reservations in speciality restaurants I think. 

also is the Le Petite Cafe worth it? Hubby thinks it looks cute, I’m nit really sold on it. Is the food good?

GENERALLY…chic nights tend to be on sea days, and typically not on the last day of the cruise. They will never coincide with an overnight port stay. Although if there is an overnight port stay, it could be the evening on the day you leave that port. 

Just now, letsgogogo said:

Will want to know before I make reservations in speciality restaurants I think. 

Also… there is no way to find out in advance 100%. The crew make these decisions during the cruise so they are not published in advance of the cruise. If you prefer the bigger festivities of chic night in the MDR, make your reservations for the evenings you leave ports (which you have not been at overnight) and you will be 90% safe.