New Bermuda Web Cam

cruiserbear55

2 hours ago, cruiserbear55 said:

The new web cam is now spanning about (my guess) 225-275 degrees. It now scans (spans) all the way over to open ocean on the other side of Ireland Island. (The Dockyard)  The old one I don't think did  a hundred degrees. Quite remarkable!!

Yes the new camera came online late this morning, I have missed watching this camera. Now we are schedule dock in Bermuda on the NCL Getaway Saturday morning 09/24 at 9:00 am, I'm not sure this is going to happen.

Edited by FordMastertech

44 minutes ago, FordMastertech said:

Yes the new camera came online late this morning, I have missed watching this camera. Now we are schedule dock in Bermuda on the NCL Getaway Saturday morning 09/24 at 9:00 am, I'm not sure this is going to happen.

Good luck with your upcoming cruise. A few days ago the NWS had Fiona over Bermuda and then going out to sea in a notheasterly direction. Today it seems to be churning much more westerly. The latest map I saw has the outer bands now hitting northern Maine. I wouldn't want to even venture a guess as to whether the cruise will be a go or not. Time will tell!

3 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

Good luck with your upcoming cruise. A few days ago the NWS had Fiona over Bermuda and then going out to sea in a notheasterly direction. Today it seems to be churning much more westerly. The latest map I saw has the outer bands now hitting northern Maine. I wouldn't want to even venture a guess as to whether the cruise will be a go or not. Time will tell!

I'm pretty sure our cruise will leave NY as most cruises aren't canceled for storms like this, but where it goes at this time is unknown, I'm still thinking someplace south or maybe Bermuda but later in the schedule.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

Does anyone have the link to the webcam?

Key in "Bermuda web cam".,  A screen will come up with an arrow in the middle to start the cam. It has been my experience that after thirty seconds or so the site will knock you off.( the site). Just go back on and you'll be good to go.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, FordMastertech said:

I'm pretty sure our cruise will leave NY as most cruises aren't canceled for storms like this, but where it goes at this time is unknown, I'm still thinking someplace south or maybe Bermuda but later in the schedule.

We're leaving NY on the 24th.  Due to arrive in Bermuda Monday the 26th.  By this time next week I guess we'll both know where we actually sailed to!!!  Good luck!