P&O Charter flight bags

CCFC

Flying out to Tenerife in February on Jet2 and wondering if we can use the Jet2 early bag drop off the night before. Our flight is 6am, anyone any experience of this:

Twilight Check-in™

Flying before 12pm? Great news! You can use our terrific Twilight Check-in™ service! Your morning flight is about to get a whole lot easier...

With our free Twilight Check-in™ service, you can drop your bags off at your UK departure airport between 4:30-9pm the evening before your morning flight.

I have experience of night before check in at Leeds Bradford with Jet2 (it was a Jet2 holiday, not a cruise).

My advice is if you can do it.

You can have a lie in on the day of the flight as you just join the security queue, rather than (in our case) a huge queue of about 1,000 passengers all trying to check in baggage for flights which left within half an hour of each other.

4 minutes ago, Thejuggler said:

I have experience of night before check in at Leeds Bradford with Jet2 (it was a Jet2 holiday, not a cruise).

My advice is if you can do it.

You can have a lie in on the day of the flight as you just join the security queue, rather than (in our case) a huge queue of about 1,000 passengers all trying to check in baggage for flights which left within half an hour of each other.

I would imagine that it could be possible if it's a Jet2 scheduled flight, but maybe not if it's a P&O charter.

3 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

I would imagine that it could be possible if it's a Jet2 scheduled flight, but maybe not if it's a P&O charter.

Indeed my worry is that its a P&O charter flight. With the flight being 6am we wont get a lie-in but maybe less time queueing.

16 hours ago, CCFC said:

Indeed my worry is that its a P&O charter flight. With the flight being 6am we wont get a lie-in but maybe less time queueing.

According to a young lady on their Twitter messenger it’s available to us flying from Manchester at the end of October