Vancouver Port

If I arrive well before my check in time for my cruise can I take a walk past the ship (Ovation of the Seas) then go back and go in to check in for the cruise?  Or is it not possible or not practical?  Just would like a decent photo of the ship from the port before I board.  

On 9/22/2022 at 3:59 PM, cantgetaname said:

If I arrive well before my check in time for my cruise can I take a walk past the ship (Ovation of the Seas) then go back and go in to check in for the cruise?  Or is it not possible or not practical?  Just would like a decent photo of the ship from the port before I board.  

Ships will dock on either the West, North or East side of Canada place.   From Canada Place street level there is a promenade open to the public that goes all the way around.  You can take photos from there.  

If the ship is in the west side, you probably walk to walk to the next pier over (Convention Center West hall), it also has a promenade.   Open to the public.

If it is on the east side, walk over to the next side and there is some stairs taking up to a plaza that overlooks the harbour and will give you the best view.   Open to the public.

If it is on the North side, your options are a bit more limited.  

• Like 2