Leave tomorrow, still don’t have luggage tags

Marie2

14 hours ago, meadowlander said:

I agree, strange. My hand made tags had the proper info(on both sides)but 2 employees said it was not allowed. At least the employee who provided and wrote on the tag did more than lift it into the carriage in earning their tip. Not only was my bag at my cabin when cabins opened, there was luggage with an RC printed tag as well except the cabin it belonged to was 1 deck lower.😀

RCI:  Really Consistently Inconsistent.   Though the tag police were more likely employees of the port.  

26 minutes ago, island lady said:

RCI:  Really Consistently Inconsistent.   Though the tag police were more likely employees of the port.  

Are there any RCCL employees in the port?  I had always assumed they are all contractors.

25 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Are there any RCCL employees in the port?  I had always assumed they are all contractors.

Usually port authority...but there are RCI employees inside the terminal at times.  One of them ushered us out to baggage claim this morning.  😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rudeney said:

From what I've observed, most of the people we, the general public/passengers, see at a terminal is the "Contracted" personnel and/or port personnel.  However, there are lots of crew, senior members/supervisors/management types overseeing and stepping in, if need be, where needed.  As I've stated in here a few times, on my May cruise from Seattle, my drone was confiscated by a low level security person, at the x-ray machine.  He took it saying that they are prohibited.  Obviously, I vehemently disagreed with him.  He took the drone to someone behind the curtain as I followed and told a supervisor what was going on.  The supervisor looked over to his left and looked a a guy that had a different name tag on than they had and the other guy just shook his head and then the security supervisor told the original security guy that it was okay and let me have it back.  I later saw that guy that was shaking his head on the ship, a day or two later.  

Edited by Ret MP
BTW, I had the RCCL policy printed and in the Drone bag/container.
  • Like 2