12:00 flight out of Miami

75Vette

2 hours ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

But it’s also way closer to the port of Miami.  

Well...the taxi ride from Port Everglades to FLL is at most $20. The taxi ride PortMiami to Miami is now over twice that. And MIA is a bigger, much more complicated airport.

So, with all due respect, flying out of FLL after docking at Port Everglades  has essentially nothing to do with docking at PortMiami and flying out of MIA.

Never said it did.  OP didn’t say which port they were going out of or which airport. Since this is a carnival board I assumed port of Miami.  We sailed out of Miami, flew out of FLL and made a 9:30 flight so my post was relevant to them catching a flight out of either MIA or FLL. 

4 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Never said it did.  OP didn’t say which port they were going out of or which airport. Since this is a carnival board I assumed port of Miami.  We sailed out of Miami, flew out of FLL and made a 9:30 flight so my post was relevant to them catching a flight out of either MIA or FLL. 

Ah, the title of the thread is "flight out of Miami ". The first post says " sailing Carnival Horizon out of Miami". 

6 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Ah, the title of the thread is "flight out of Miami ". The first post says " sailing Carnival Horizon out of Miami". 

So we both read or mis-interpreted - oops. Either way my comment stands that we caught early flight out of a further airport from port of Miami.  We have also flown out of MIA with a flight earlier than 1200.  

On 9/24/2022 at 4:12 PM, 75Vette said:

Sailing on Horizon out of Miami.

Is a 12:00 flight time cutting it too close?

Did everyone misread this question?

OP says they're sailing on Horizon out of Miami.

Could the question about a 12:00 flight time cutting it too close pertain to an inbound Miami flight and then heading to the port, rather than the other way around?

NEVER MIND....THE THREAD'S TITLE DOES SAY PERTAIN TO AN OUTBOUND FLIGHT.

Edited by KINGBOBOFTHENORTH