Price promise

Tourer1

9 hours ago, RW75 said:

I have taken advantage of the best price guarantee for GBP priced bookings. 

I have done also but only as part of the (now ended) "Cruise with Confidence"

prior to that it looked like for UK bookings you cancelled, lost your deposit and rebooked (I assume it is back to that now Cruise with Confidence has ended....happy if someone knows otherwise)

You’re quite correct, not a mention anywhere on the website now.  Yet another disappointment. Especially as I have a booking that I asked to have repriced and was told I’d be better to wait for the new promotion.   Now I’m going to cancel and loose my deposit and book with Explora as they have a cruise I liked the price of that overlapped the dates I had on Azamara. 

13 hours ago, Scots Caz said:

I have done also but only as part of the (now ended) "Cruise with Confidence"

prior to that it looked like for UK bookings you cancelled, lost your deposit and rebooked (I assume it is back to that now Cruise with Confidence has ended....happy if someone knows otherwise)

I believe my current future bookings were covered by the best pricing guarantee. If new ones are not I will not book until last minute as the price fluctuations are unreal 

It’s not appearing on the Australian site anymore. That’s a shame as it was the main reason we booked direct, and I used the price guarantee 3 times ending up saving about A$1500 each on our upcoming sailing. 

Maybe signals more static pricing as one thing I have noticed with Azamara more than other companies is the big swing in pricing at times, having the price guarantee has been great in that regard. 

Edited by Hammer61