problem loading sailing ?

LINDAE3213

I emailed TA yesterday about doing a booking on Oct 16 2022 Oasis ... she has not responded.   It's possible she is on a cruise right now but I know she works and reads emails while cruising.   I also cc'd her office but they won't see the email  til Monday.

Today I look for the cruise and only that date says problems loading  your sailing ... all the other dates come up.

Not sure what that means.

Can't call Royal til later.. . apparently they are closed right now too.

if cruise still available when I call,,,,, do I just book it and transfer it to her later ?  I prefer to wait for her as I have questions about should I get the insurance and what would it cover ???  ( we normally don't get insurance on cruise below a certain $ ) ..but booking at this late date won't they require me to pay in full immediately  vs doing a deposit and final payment due later ?   do they do holds anymore ?  so confused...

Thanks Biker...out getting my 3rd booster right now..then off to walmart.  When I get home will try to call rccl as I believe they open at 7.  

Hoping cruise still available...I cleared cache and cookies on browser but still that 1 sailing won't load. Hoping just an IT glitch as it is the only week we can sail in Oct and we need a break.

On my 5th call to Royal this morning...kept getting told I need to speak to a different dept if I want to put a hold on a cruise that will be switched to a TA ....went from crown and anchor  to trade dept to customer outreach.  

@Biker19 is 100% correct.  If you want to transfer a booking to your TA, it has to be done within 30 days of booking and so on:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/direct-booking-transfer

"Bookings may only be transferred to a Travel Advisor up until 30 days from creation if the request is made outside of Final Payment and the booking is not paid in full. If a booking has an Air2Sea ticket and/or the transfer request involves a change in currency we cannot accommodate a transfer. If you would like to transfer your reservation to a travel advisor, please click the button provided below and complete the online form".

Don't worry about "click the button provided below"  your TA can do all of that for you.

Customer outreach just created the reservation for me and I paid a deposit....tmw I will speak to my TA office to transfer it to them and pay balance.  Final payment due tmw.

I flipped the email over to them showing the reservation...

Several times this morning had calls just disconnect on royal...so frustrating to sit on hold..finally they answer then  call ends..or they transfer me then call drops....both from cell phone and my land line.

6 minutes ago, LINDAE3213 said:

Customer outreach just created the reservation for me and I paid a deposit....tmw I will speak to my TA office to transfer it to them and pay balance.  Final payment due tmw.

I flipped the email over to them showing the reservation...

Several times this morning had calls just disconnect on royal...so frustrating to sit on hold..finally they answer then  call ends..or they transfer me then call drops....both from cell phone and my land line.

What's funny is when you call, they, usually, as if the number you are calling from is a good "call back number" in case the call is dropped and then they never call you back when the call is dropped.  That's my experience!

My TA just called me...she is currently on Explorer doing B2B and wifi not working...she can't get emails....she saw my text are you on a cruise?  But her replies do not go through.    She suggested I call her office tmw and they will try to transfer the booking and then pay my balance...but sometimes a transfer won't happen since sailing so soon and at final payment time.

Regardless she said all that matters is I booked to avoid any price changes tmw (sale ends tonight ...yeah yeah...usually gets extended but one can never tell)  

And here is the best part.....she will be on THAT cruise with me!!!   I've never met her....started doing business back 15+ years ago  from someone who used her that was a random tablemate of mine on a cruise....when my prior TA dropped out I just switched over.   ...we live states apart..she's in MA and I'm in NJ...I'm thrilled and will make a fresh batch of ruggelach before sailing to bring her...usually I mail it to her around December.  She's a lovely woman and a joy to know....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LINDAE3213 said:

My TA just called me...she is currently on Explorer doing B2B and wifi not working...she can't get emails....she saw my text are you on a cruise?  But her replies do not go through.    She suggested I call her office tmw and they will try to transfer the booking and then pay my balance...but sometimes a transfer won't happen since sailing so soon and at final payment time.

Regardless she said all that matters is I booked to avoid any price changes tmw (sale ends tonight ...yeah yeah...usually gets extended but one can never tell)  

And here is the best part.....she will be on THAT cruise with me!!!   I've never met her....started doing business back 15+ years ago  from someone who used her that was a random tablemate of mine on a cruise....when my prior TA dropped out I just switched over.   ...we live states apart..she's in MA and I'm in NJ...I'm thrilled and will make a fresh batch of ruggelach before sailing to bring her...usually I mail it to her around December.  She's a lovely woman and a joy to know....

Just curious, because I may be in the market for a good TA.  Who is your TA and what company is she with?

4 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

Just curious, because I may be in the market for a good TA.  Who is your TA and what company is she with?

I don't think I can post the specifics on this forum but if you message me we can chat.  Or text me  201 344 1102 

5 hours ago, LINDAE3213 said:

I don't think I can post the specifics on this forum but if you message me we can chat.  Or text me  201 344 1102 

Thanks but I don't do texting with my phone to a Social Media single conversation/contact.  No, it has nothing to do with you personally.  Just my own policy.  Again, thanks, I can do without the info.  And I understand.