Accessible Balcony vs Regular Balcony Pricing

maysill88

Probably a dumb question.  I am watching prices for our cruise next March to see if there are any price drops. My grandparents are in an accessible balcony room.  There are no other accessible balcony rooms available to do a price check to see if their room got any cheaper. I am assuming there would have to be at least one accessible balcony available to get a price drop, right?  It probably has a different category code than a regular balcony.. Just wondering if it's even worth the time to call to see if the price would be different.  Interior prices have dropped several times.

Not dumb at all, booking accessible cabins is a definite maze sometimes.  Accessible cabins are priced the same as any other cabin in that category, the codes are the same.  DW and I are in an accessible cabin next month that I repriced several times and got about $500 off from when originally booked.  Just look at prices for that category regardless of whether or not the cabin is accessible, and you should be good to go.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

Not dumb at all, booking accessible cabins is a definite maze sometimes.  Accessible cabins are priced the same as any other cabin in that category, the codes are the same.  DW and I are in an accessible cabin next month that I repriced several times and got about $500 off from when originally booked.  Just look at prices for that category regardless of whether or not the cabin is accessible, and you should be good to go.

Thank you for this. I had no idea they would be priced the same!

• Like 1