Noise level on Deck 1 on the Westerdam.

abbyoro

I've been in a few J cabins.  Love them. They're very spacious, especially as a solo.  So sad they don't have those cabins on the Pinnacle class.

I haven't been that far forward.  I would think there would be some noise since it's just about beneath the piano bar, but those folks don't play very late.  Port side could be under the BB Kings lounge and that's noisy.

I use cruisedeckplans dot com for my cabin selections.  Use their "deck drag" feature to see just what is above/below your cabin.

1 hour ago, abbyoro said:

Just wondering if anyone staying in an inside cabin on Deck 1 has any experience with the noise from deck 2.?  We are going to be in 1037.  Thanks for any input.

Since you are on starboard side, you should be good. I have been in the next cabin aft (on one or the other ship in the same or similar class), and it was fine. Not so far forward that the piano duet should be heard, and on the opposite side from BB King's. 

Actually, I have been in several cabins up and down that entire passageway on all the Vista and Signature ships, and never heard a thing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RuthC said:

Since you are on starboard side, you should be good. I have been in the next cabin aft (on one or the other ship in the same or similar class), and it was fine. Not so far forward that the piano duet should be heard, and on the opposite side from BB King's. 

Actually, I have been in several cabins up and down that entire passageway on all the Vista and Signature ships, and never heard a thing. 

Thank you

• Like 1