NEXT CRUISE PRICING

tottenhamfc

Today I checked a price online for a cruise and thought great I can swap out from an oceanview to a Balcony at basically the same price. It also states that for a balcony that the OBC would be 200 instead of 100. The trouble is that the price for repricing Next cruise is 1000 more expensive than a conventional booking. So, I would have to cancel my booking and lose my deposit plus relinquish OBC in order to facilitate the change. From a price perspective it works, but, it is not how this was sold at the Next Cruise desk onboard. I really do not understand how this was originally booked at conventional prices, but with repricing they have a myriad of different possibilities. Please guide me or tell me what I am missing.

Edited by tottenhamfc

I agree but they spoke with a supervisor and basically said I would have to cancel and rebook which would compromise the deposit and OBC. I have been on 20 RCL cruises and never have booked onboard. This is new to me.

Edited by tottenhamfc

1 minute ago, tottenhamfc said:

I agree but they spoke with a supervisor and basically said I would have to cancel and rebook

Again, unless the price you are looking at has some restrictions (like it's on the GGG flier which is usually only for new bookings) how you booked doesn't matter for upgrades - call back.

• Thanks 1