Florida

casofilia

9 hours ago, casofilia said:

Our thoughts are with all our friends from Florida, we hope you are all safe and have, while you may have lost your belongings, your health

With all our love

Mike & Pauline

Thanks,

Where I live in the center of the state we fared very well.  No flooding, tree damage or power outage; but the southern part is severely affected and the eastern coastal areas have severe flooding.  It will be a long recovery but work has already begun because everything was staged and ready to go. A very good plan.

Genzi

• Like 2

Thanks ... this was very thoughtful of you.

We're on the east coast and got the rain and wind effects both on the front and the back side.  Our Immunity had been really well secured and the aftermath assessment is that the community and our barrier island fared pretty well.

We're also sending all our best wishes to our west coast, central and northeast communities ... they are going to be needing lots of help and prayers over the next while.  

• Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 1:06 AM, casofilia said:

Our thoughts are with all our friends from Florida, we hope you are all safe and have, while you may have lost your belongings, your health

With all our love

Mike & Pauline

Hi Mike,

We are on the East Coast and only lost one tree. My new garage construction site is destroyed from the rains. Large wash out which will require more fill and machine time.

We just got internet back.

I am supposed to fly to catch the spirit tomorrow, but my flights have been cancelled and rescheduled for Sunday now. Good thing I built in 3 days.

• Like 1