Halloween on board oasis.

Kev_lyndsey

Im sailing on oasis in october.  They are having a halloween night i believe while we are on board.  We are a family travelling from the UK so not really into halloween as much as the people from the USA so dont know what to expect.  We want the kids to get involved and celebrate it USA style so would be Great full on some pointers of halloween etiquette and what might be happening on board.  

Also from the UK, though no kids. I hate Halloween and I’m onboard Jewel during it this year. 
Maybe I should just stay in my room!😂 Though as it’s a TA, I doubt there will be many children on board but understand US adults enjoy it too!

28 minutes ago, Deeliteful said:

Also from the UK, though no kids. I hate Halloween and I’m onboard Jewel during it this year. 
Maybe I should just stay in my room!😂 Though as it’s a TA, I doubt there will be many children on board but understand US adults enjoy it too!

Yes, done 8 Repo longer Cruises on Radiance Class over Halloween and even though 50 or less kids at least 1/3 Adults dressed up and was really big deal

6 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, done 8 Repo longer Cruises on Radiance Class over Halloween and even though 50 or less kids at least 1/3 Adults dressed up and was really big deal

I think it will be a fun party on our Wonder TA.  🙂  Love checking out the participants with their creative costumes.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deeliteful said:

Last week we decided to book a cruise during Halloween.  Not because we "hate" Holloween.  We just hate getting up and down going to the door dozens of times OR sitting out in the, usually chilly and damp weather passing out candy.  That was one of two reasons we booked our Oct 31 cruise, reason two is because we are only 3 nights away from Diamond status.  It doesn't mean much to us, but it's all about goals and achievements, substantial or not.   We're retired and don't live very close to the kids, so what else are we going to do.  

• Like 1