Old SJ Tour w/Airport Transfer

BalancingWanderlust

We will be disembarking Celebrity Millennium on Feb 8, 2023. We dock at 6 am and our flight isn't until 1:50 pm. We do carry-on luggage only so we will be taking our luggage off the ship ourselves. The cruise line offers a few airport transfers that include some sightseeing. I would love to see a bit of Old SJ before going to the airport but the cruise line transfers are only available to people with flights after 3 pm. Does anyone have any recommendations for private tour companies that offers an airport transfer with Old SJ tour? Thanks 🙂

• 3 months later...
On 9/30/2022 at 5:10 PM, BalancingWanderlust said:

We will be disembarking Celebrity Millennium on Feb 8, 2023. We dock at 6 am and our flight isn't until 1:50 pm. We do carry-on luggage only so we will be taking our luggage off the ship ourselves. The cruise line offers a few airport transfers that include some sightseeing. I would love to see a bit of Old SJ before going to the airport but the cruise line transfers are only available to people with flights after 3 pm. Does anyone have any recommendations for private tour companies that offers an airport transfer with Old SJ tour? Thanks 🙂

Just wondering if you found a tour?  We are looking for something similar!

11 hours ago, trish4bruce said:

Just wondering if you found a tour?  We are looking for something similar!

I haven't found anything. We have just decided to get off the ship (we travel carry-on only) explore by ourselves and then just get a taxi/Uber to the airport when we are done exploring. Sorry I cannot be of more help. 

Take your luggage to the Barrachina restaurant (Old Town) and they provide a luggage hold. You can then explore the area on your own and taxi to SJU before your flight. Easy to do this.

There will be buses outside the pier looking to give tours &;then drop off at the airport.
They  usually give you a few hours to explore Old San Juan & hold your luggage. I think last Feb. we paid $70 for two of us (with tip) & had a choice of 2 times to be dropped at the airport. You may have to wait a bit for the bus to fill if you’re off the ship early.

Charlene