Vibe Passes After Boarding

zackarykeef

Hey, all!

Quick question for anyone who may know the answer if they’ve sailed recently since the Vibe change…

I know since they summer Vibe passes are now available for pre-purchase, but does anyone know if they are only pre-selling some, with the rest reserved for once onboard? There is a list on the NCL site for Vibe prices by ship, and they include both pre- and onboard prices, which leads me to believe so.

I only ask because we’re looking to book a cruise, but we only want to go if Vibe passes are available. I’m not sure if the PCCs can look at certain sailings and tell you if there are still passes available if you call…sometimes they’re not much help. Would hate to book only to find out we’re SOL with Vibe, so hoping that if all the presales were sold out, we may have a chance once on board. Thanks in advance! 😎

• Like 2

Go onto the roll call section of cruise critic for the specific cruise you're contemplating about.  Ask for one of the roll callers to go onto their account and see if passes are still available for presale or not.

If the presales are sold out, you will probably be SOL because any passes sold onboard would be a limited amount and of course sold on a first come first sold basis.  It used to be different before, it would be escalated to very difficult because of the limited number available on embarkation day.

Edited by CruizinSusan70

• 3 weeks later...

Let me ask here... Joy Vibe Passes "Pre Sail" Vibe Passes sold out, called and said there are some available for purchase on board. Anyone have any info on how may there are for sale? Plan on being on board early as this was the only way to purchase previously. Any info will be helpful. (looking for someone who has experienced purchasing on board previously)

Good luck, you'll need it.  It was practically impossible to get them under the previous distribution method and with the majority now sold ahead of time you will need to be extremely lucky.

I will hypothesize that a handful are available for Haven guests and if they don't purchase them they will be made available for steerage.

On 10/3/2022 at 10:49 PM, zackarykeef said:

Hey, all!

Quick question for anyone who may know the answer if they’ve sailed recently since the Vibe change…

I know since they summer Vibe passes are now available for pre-purchase, but does anyone know if they are only pre-selling some, with the rest reserved for once onboard? There is a list on the NCL site for Vibe prices by ship, and they include both pre- and onboard prices, which leads me to believe so.

I only ask because we’re looking to book a cruise, but we only want to go if Vibe passes are available. I’m not sure if the PCCs can look at certain sailings and tell you if there are still passes available if you call…sometimes they’re not much help. Would hate to book only to find out we’re SOL with Vibe, so hoping that if all the presales were sold out, we may have a chance once on board. Thanks in advance! 😎

I bought Vibe passes for myself and my wife for our up coming 12 day cruise in January. They had just started to offer them online when I bought them about 2 months ago. However I had to call, I got to talking to a manager who said 75% of the passes are for "Online" sales and they keep 25% for sale after boarding. You can take that with a grain of salt

On 10/3/2022 at 11:11 PM, CruizinSusan70 said:

Go onto the roll call section of cruise critic for the specific cruise you're contemplating about.  Ask for one of the roll callers to go onto their account and see if passes are still available for presale or not.

If the presales are sold out, you will probably be SOL because any passes sold onboard would be a limited amount and of course sold on a first come first sold basis.  It used to be different before, it would be escalated to very difficult because of the limited number available on embarkation day.

I'm sailing Joy in July and have my Vibe passes but did think how will I ever be able to book a cruise again if not sailing in Haven and not know if passes are sold out and this is a FAB way to find out.

Thank you! It's so obvious I didn't even think of it!

7 hours ago, js said:

I'm sailing Joy in July and have my Vibe passes but did think how will I ever be able to book a cruise again if not sailing in Haven and not know if passes are sold out and this is a FAB way to find out.

Thank you! It's so obvious I didn't even think of it!

No problem, just paying it forward.