P & O Azura Shore Excursions

MUFC 1963

I am hoping for some help.  We are on the P & O Azura embarking on 11th March to 18th.  We will be in Tenerife overnight on 17th March but the shore excursion are nothing like the ones advertised for 18th.  Am I missing something?  I wanted to go to Mount Tiede, the only advertised one is for 'accessible'.  Any help would be much appreciated.  🛥️

When you say they are "nothing like" do you mean fewer/different/longer/shorter?

What times are you in to Tenerife on the 17th and when do you have to leave the ship for your flight back on March 18th? If these times are different it could explain some of the variations.

Also, there is still time for more trips to be added - keep checking.

On 10/4/2022 at 9:23 AM, MUFC 1963 said:

I am hoping for some help.  We are on the P & O Azura embarking on 11th March to 18th.  We will be in Tenerife overnight on 17th March but the shore excursion are nothing like the ones advertised for 18th.  Am I missing something?  I wanted to go to Mount Tiede, the only advertised one is for 'accessible'.  Any help would be much appreciated.  🛥️

There are excursions which you can book via Viator for 17th March but don't know whether its your preference to book via P and O.

5 hours ago, Sheila127 said:

There are excursions which you can book via Viator for 17th March but don't know whether its your preference to book via P and O.

Viator are just an agency. Try and book direct.