Marvel Cruise - How different is it from other Cruises?

Lindabee5000

Hi everyone, just noticed that we are on a Marvel Cruise on the Disney Dream, Feb 04, 2023.   We are traveling with two little girls, our granddaughters, three and five years old. They are into princess and Moana characters and such. Being on the Marvel theme cruise will this princess appearances change in anyway, and how different will it be from a non-Marvel Cruise?  And can we still expect a Pirate night on this 5 day Cruise?  Thank you!

Edited by Lindabee5000

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 5:44 AM, Lindabee5000 said:

Hi everyone, just noticed that we are on a Marvel Cruise on the Disney Dream, Feb 04, 2023.   We are traveling with two little girls, our granddaughters, three and five years old. They are into princess and Moana characters and such. Being on the Marvel theme cruise will this princess appearances change in anyway, and how different will it be from a non-Marvel Cruise?  And can we still expect a Pirate night on this 5 day Cruise?  Thank you!

I cannot speak to what they are doing now on MDAS cruises but I can to my past experience in 2019.  There will still princess things onboard.  MDAS is just that.. a single day at sea.  While there is a big Marvel background to post near in the atrium the entire cruise, they really only go full Marvel for the one day. 

As someone else already posted, it seems there are no Pirate's nights on the upcoming MDAS cruises this year.