Refund for cancelled speciality restaurants

sandancer

I booked 3 speciality restaurants for our cruise in November but then had second thoughts. 
I paid online by credit card. I have now cancelled so I am due a refund. Will this be in the form of obc or will they refund the credit card.? Thanks in advance for any info. 

3 minutes ago, sandancer said:

I booked 3 speciality restaurants for our cruise in November but then had second thoughts. 
I paid online by credit card. I have now cancelled so I am due a refund. Will this be in the form of obc or will they refund the credit card.? Thanks in advance for any info. 

Pre cruise if you purchased them online with a cc, they will refund back to

the cc.  It took about 7-10 days.

• Like 1

I had booked one and cancelled it. That was four months ago. I am still waiting for my refund. I called at least four times about this and each time I was told it was being processed and should show up in a few days. Still nothing. I am giving up. I have spent well over two hours on the phone over this and it's no longer worth any more time to get $58 dollars back. Princess is now $58 richer while providing no value for that money. 

I am also having similar issues with a cancelled excursion refund. It's been several weeks and still no refund. 

Not at all pleased with Princess. I have never dealt with a worst company for customer service. 

Edited by sloopsailor