Carnival Splendor Soft Drinks? Bottomless Bubbles price?

Can anyone currently on board the Carnival Splendor confirm which soft drinks are available while they are in Australia?

I found this from google: https://www.carnival.com.au/~/media/CCLAU/pdf/media-centre/carnival-au-bottomless-bubbles-2019

However I know Carnival in the United  States is currently serving Pepsi products not Coke and it says 2019 so I’m wondering what’s on offer currently and what the current price per day is?

34 minutes ago, adelaidefc said:

Seems in Australia it will be Coke products, and price is $9.50 per day for adults, kids $6.95. 

See this video for evidence and other drink prices and food menus... 

That is well put together.

And boldly visible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, arxcards said:

That is well put together.

And boldly visible.

Lol yeah. I'm not the creator I just appreciated the video. They do quite a nice ship tour as well. I booked Splendor not really thinking it'll be for me, but the great spa area, cheap price and staggering OBC offered for a cancelled cruise lured me to rebook, and now I'm really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, adelaidefc said:

Lol yeah. I'm not the creator I just appreciated the video. They do quite a nice ship tour as well. I booked Splendor not really thinking it'll be for me, but the great spa area, cheap price and staggering OBC offered for a cancelled cruise lured me to rebook, and now I'm really looking forward to it.

We loved Carnival Splendor, did Singapore to Sydney before the shut down.

We loved the quality and choice of free food available. 

A few extras for you to look out for......the BBQ grill above the buffet area, you can get to from the deck above or walk the stairs inside the buffet area. Not many people know about it, there is a lift also so easier to carry other food from the buffet area. A huge variety of  meats, sausages and salads.

The adults only area which is aft is a lovely place but gets really busy.....if you walk forward on Spa deck 12, there are sun lounges, cane lounges and chairs. It goes all the way around the front of the ship (although the deck plan looks like it is part of the spa) there is also a bar on the Starboard side. I believe this used to be the adult only area when the ship was permanently in the USA and they left all the lounges there!! We spent most of our time there until after a week everyone else found it haha!!

The Oceanview cabins on decks 1 and 2 (Main and Riviera) are huge. Nice big windows and they are the size of a balcony cabin including the balcony. Up a couple of decks and you have the restaurants and bars, so very handy.

If looking for a inside cabin, look at decks 6 and 7 forward(Upper and Empress)

You can access the forward decks on 6 and 7, great for fresh air and coming into ports, your own private balcony!! 

The Spa area on Splendor is huge, so for our next short cruise we have booked an inside Spa cabin.

Same as a regular inside but you have free access to the facilities, steam rooms etc 

They are situated forward on deck 10 and 11 (Panorama and Spa) and Panorama deck has another of the forward public decks. Spa balcony cabins are available also.

Not sure if a Spa cabin would be worth it for us on a longer warmer weather cruise when we like to be outside, but for a short winter cruise I think we will make use of it.

Enjoy your cruise, once you get past the pink and bling, spend some time finding your way around. It's not like any other cruise ship in layout, especially getting to the restaurants and The Red frog pub but it had lots of plusses for us.

Edited by cheznandy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, adelaidefc said:

We have two short ones booked on Splendor next year. One of those has a massive cancellation OBC, so it looks like some sparkly stuff for my wife.

We always look forward to cruises, but a friend who disembarked yesterday was not overly complimentary (understatement). We have another couple of friends on the current one, so will check-out their opinions as well. I figure they are having much more fun that I am having at work ATM.

They have a really good resident piano vocalist on at present, Sarah Rae, a Sydney lass. I have seen a couple of clips of her performance the other night, and she is a couple of notches above the norm.