Daily schedule examples from a Northern Europe cruise?

washiotter

We're booked on the 10-day "Jewels of the Baltic" cruise in June, and it will be my family's first-ever cruise. Can anyone point me to samples of daily schedules for a European cruise? The only ones I've been able to find online are for Alaskan cruises that are much more focused on observing scenery & nature. We'll be on the Nieuw Statendam, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

While it is not the same cruise as you have booked, if you go through this thread you will see most of the daily schedules and menus from our recent Northern Isles (Norway/Iceland/Scotland) on Rotterdam, the sister ship to Nieuw Statendam on which you are sailing.

It will give you a feel for what will be happening.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2876762-almost-live-northern-isles-on-rotterdam-august-28th-2022/

Edited by VMax1700
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

While it is not the same cruise as you have booked, if you go through this thread you will see most of the daily schedules and menus from our recent Northern Isles (Norway/Iceland/Scotland) on Rotterdam, the sister ship to Nieuw Statendam on which you are sailing.

It will give you a feel for what will be happening.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2876762-almost-live-northern-isles-on-rotterdam-august-28th-2022/

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your thread and appreciated all the photos and details. I feel like I have a much better idea of what to expect. 

7 minutes ago, washiotter said:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed reading your thread and appreciated all the photos and details. I feel like I have a much better idea of what to expect. 

You are welcome!

If you have any more question over the next 8 months or so, just post and if I can't answer, I am sure someone else on the board will have the answer.

• Thanks 1