Oasis - Balcony room 7266 - Layout?

Very specific question:  does anyone know if room 7266 has the bed near the balcony side of room or near the bathroom side.   I prefer rooms with the couch being the first thing when you enter the room for more room.  Any revies/pictures out there?    Same question for Harmony 7270.   TIA!

2 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

Very specific question:  does anyone know if room 7266 has the bed near the balcony side of room or near the bathroom side.   I prefer rooms with the couch being the first thing when you enter the room for more room.  Any revies/pictures out there?    Same question for Harmony 7270.   TIA!

Bed is near the balcony for Both Oasis and Harmony

Edited by Ourusualbeach

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bed is near the balcony for Both Oasis and Harmony

Thanks!!    Can you tell me how you found that out?   Would love to go to whatever site you were at - in case i get another room.  Thank you.

4 minutes ago, BobNoxious said:

Thanks!!    Can you tell me how you found that out?   Would love to go to whatever site you were at - in case i get another room.  Thank you.

Find a pair of connecting cabins.  As you look at them from the hall the one on the right has the bed by balcony.  The one on the left has the bed by the bath.  All balcony  cabins follow the balcony, bath, balcony, bath balcony pattern so just work your way down the hall.

Or, find a room that holds more than 2 guests and it will always have the bed by the bath and the cabins on either side of it will have the bed by the balcony.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

I have vertigo.  I have tried desperately to find a website/information the beds and couch are going in the direction of the ship.  I mean forward.  When I sit on the couch, I like to ride seeing where I am going not where I have been.  It is important to me for the beds to be in the right direction.  I really don't care where they are located.  I have on the Oasis in May a B/B in cabin 8262.  Unfortunately, it is connected.  It was the only one on deck eight that I could get the same cabin for two consecutive cruises. Thanking you in advance for any information.