Does Princess offer green tea (bags)?

Cjunglee

I have.been looking at the menus of the dining rooms/int’l cafe and several princess cruise food videos and don’t see any offering/listing of green tea (or bags).  I can bring own but I was wondering if they have it but I just didn’t see it.  Specifically I will be on the Crown Princess but I assume if they offer it, it would be on all Princess ships. 

10 minutes ago, Cjunglee said:

I have.been looking at the menus of the dining rooms/int’l cafe and several princess cruise food videos and don’t see any offering/listing of green tea (or bags).  I can bring own but I was wondering if they have it but I just didn’t see it.  Specifically I will be on the Crown Princess but I assume if they offer it, it would be on all Princess ships. 

They were available on our cruises this year.

29 minutes ago, Cjunglee said:

Yes they have green tea bags, although sometimes you may have to ask for them as sometimes we found there were none in the tray.

I just wanted to make a high recommendation.  I have the true, high quality, powdered Matcha green tea.  

I get this here.   Have used it for a long time. (since Teavana stopped selling, way before the on Dr. endorsed it on their web-site.)

It is wonderful!!!

https://matcha.com/collections/tea/products/superior-matcha

Just use a little whisk, like a battery  milk frother whisk, to blend.  If you use any sugar or sweetener, then take your spoon and blend the sweetener with the powder before adding water.   The powder is an all natural leaf, and can have some clumps when you simply add with water.  So, the tiny whisk and the blending with the dissolvable sugar/sweetener first, will stop that.

Edited by PRINCESS Sweet Pea

16 hours ago, wrongwaywatson said:

Yes, there are green tea bags in the dining room, the buffet, the International Cafe and via room service. 

The ones in the IC cost $ (unless you have the drink or coffee pkg).

You have to call room service for regular teas. Only drinks with a $ charge are listed on the app.

3 hours ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

I just wanted to make a high recommendation.  I have the true, high quality, powdered Matcha green tea.  

I get this here.   Have used it for a long time. (since Teavana stopped selling, way before the on Dr. endorsed it on their web-site.)

It is wonderful!!!

https://matcha.com/collections/tea/products/superior-matcha

Just use a little whisk, like a battery  milk frother whisk, to blend.  If you use any sugar or sweetener, then take your spoon and blend the sweetener with the powder before adding water.   The powder is an all natural leaf, and can have some clumps when you simply add with water.  So, the tiny whisk and the blending with the dissolvable sugar/sweetener first, will stop that.