daily planner

minniem

5 minutes ago, minniem said:

Are there any paper copies of the daily planner available on the Disney Ships?  We are on the magic next week. I would rather not depend on the phone.  

I've read that they no longer to paper copies of the Navigator.  

If you do a search for "disney cruise navigators" you should be able to find a site that has past Navigators posted, to get an idea of what sorts of activities may be available on your cruise.

Edited by Shmoo here

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't even get one of the larger print versions that were requested through the disability link. They did post a copy near the excursions desk that was basically a print out of the app. Wasn't the easiest to read but sometimes better than scrolling the app. I really wish they would bring back the old navigator on request

2 hours ago, bbangel74 said:

I couldn't even get one of the larger print versions that were requested through the disability link. They did post a copy near the excursions desk that was basically a print out of the app. Wasn't the easiest to read but sometimes better than scrolling the app. I really wish they would bring back the old navigator on request

Did you let DCL know?  They do respond to massive feedback on procedure changes.  At least they have in the past.