Captain's Club - Phone Number / WiFi Upgrade

HBDave

I would like to upgrade my WiFi before we board. I was searching for the Captain's Club Number, but I'm finding lots of different numbers. What would be the best number to call with the shortest wait time? I'm Elite and am hoping I can combine the CC Discount with the pre-cruise discounts being offered. Thanks! 

In the Cruise Planner under internet there was a phone # to call to upgrade.  I called had a very short wait time and got to a person who was familiar with the upgrade and the. CaptIns Club discount structure.  I have had no luck calling the CC  #

Thanks jelayne

I also thought I remembered seeing a phone number on the Cruise Planner for upgrades. For the life of me, I don't see it now. They have a contact page (see below), but I don't see anything for upgrades, etc. It would really be nice if Celebrity would put upgrade links for the WiFi and Drink Packages on the Cruise Planner Page. Instead, if you select the higher package, it does not take into consideration it's an upgrade and wants to charge you the full price.  

image.thumb.png.e92bf4cd9b513059eda04aaafdc9f723.png

1 hour ago, OT-Miami said:

I called this morning and was able to apply the CC discount to the already discounted upgrade cost.  Try 800-722-5941

By chance would you be willing to share with me what the upgrade cost was per day? Thanks!

34 minutes ago, HBDave said:

By chance would you be willing to share with me what the upgrade cost was per day? Thanks!

I paid $89.91 for a 9-night sailing,  so approximately $10/day with my 25% captains club discount. 

• Like 1

To determine the upgrade price look at the cost of the Basic internet and the Premium internet  and the difference is the upgrade price per day.  Figure out that amount for the number of nights for your cruise and the. reduce it by your Captains Club discount %.