Anyone else lose their cruise reservations when logging into ncl.com?

Always Cruising

4 hours ago, Always Cruising said:

Somehow, my 4 cruises disappeared this am.  When I put in res numbers under "find your cruise" - they pop up, but my account shows "no cruises booked"   A mystery!

I have the same issue. My reservation disappeared a couple of days ago but I can look it up with the reservation number.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Always Cruising said:

I called NCL Latitudes IT today, and was told to log out of NCL.com, chose a new password and log back in.  It worked!  Who knows what gremlins messed up my account before?!?

Sadly, this did not work for me. Now I can't log in at all. Telling me my username or password are incorrect. 😒

Updating to add that they also had to reset my username.

Edited by brngckn

• 3 weeks later...

This just happened to me after using the NCL chat to make a dinner reservation that would not process. Went in to confirm I could see it, and everything disappeared. Had to call IT as resetting my password did not work, did not have to update my username. 

On 10/13/2022 at 3:23 PM, Always Cruising said:

I called NCL Latitudes IT today, and was told to log out of NCL.com, chose a new password and log back in.  It worked!  Who knows what gremlins messed up my account before?!?

I’m in communications and entertainment.  I have to deal with IT support almost every day.  

They have this little trick when they’re not particularly ready to help you with whatever problem you’re having.  

They give you 5 or 6 meaningless little busy-tasks to go off and do before they will let you in to see the Wizard.   Like bring back a broomstick.  Or change your password.