Day at Divi Little Bay

In Toronto

Am I correct?  Can we take a cab to Divi Little Bay Resort and spend the day using their facilities as long as we eat and drink there?  

I am fairly sure that I read the cab fare is $4.00pp each way  

Can/should we make reservations?

Many thanks.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, In Toronto said:

Am I correct?  Can we take a cab to Divi Little Bay Resort and spend the day using their facilities as long as we eat and drink there?  

I am fairly sure that I read the cab fare is $4.00pp each way  

Can/should we make reservations?

Many thanks.

Pre COVID 

There was a charge for sun beds and an umbrella.  

Think it was $20 per set, payable at the beachside kiosk at entry point.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, sailawaybellaluna said:

I have the same questions and would love to know if anyone has been there recently. Is a day pass purchase required? Or can we just rent chairs and umbrellas and order food and drinks?

The World has changed since COVID.  Many places have increased prices and /or limited day only availability.

Best to contact the resort direct to obtain up to date information, and all one’s questions answered.  Then one can post all details on this thread to assist CC.

8 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

The World has changed since COVID.  Many places have increased prices and /or limited day only availability.

Best to contact the resort direct to obtain up to date information, and all one’s questions answered.  Then one can post all details on this thread to assist CC.

Absolutely, we've had the privilege of traveling to 9 countries since Covid started with another 7 planned for this year. And as you've said, a lot has changed, which is why I appreciate hearing from people who have actually visited these places recently to get a first hand account of their experiences. Not simply the logistics of what something may cost, but the vibe of many places has also changed and evolved as a result of the pandemic. Aren't the boards a place to to ask questions and share experiences? I have also contacted the resort but haven't heard back...

• Like 2

On 1/7/2023 at 11:54 PM, sailawaybellaluna said:

I have the same questions and would love to know if anyone has been there recently. Is a day pass purchase required? Or can we just rent chairs and umbrellas and order food and drinks?

Last there in August.  A day pass is not required.  You can rent chairs and umbrellas on the beach (assuming you find a beach boy working), and eat and drink at the restaurants and bars.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...