Little French Key

fedexretiree

Has anyone been there recently?  I was looking at booking the discovery package for 68.00 or the full island pkg for 98.00 which includes 2 drinks and lunch (includes a few other things but we won't use them).  Is it worth the extra money for the drinks and lunch or is it better to do Pay as you go.  I saw the menu from a few years ago and it looks rather pricey.  

Our last trip was before Covid, so it’s been a while.

We did the $68 on the last visit and were happy with it. We brought a few bottles of water and were fine.

On our first trip we did the full package and were not impressed with the lunch. It was good but not $30 good. We are also not big drinkers so the drinks were not an issue.

We had kids (6 &8 at the time) and they were not impressed with the food at all.

We are scheduled to go next month and will follow up. I’m a little concerned about all the drama that has been posted

1 hour ago, nydney1 said:

Our last trip was before Covid, so it’s been a while.

We did the $68 on the last visit and were happy with it. We brought a few bottles of water and were fine.

On our first trip we did the full package and were not impressed with the lunch. It was good but not $30 good. We are also not big drinkers so the drinks were not an issue.

We had kids (6 &8 at the time) and they were not impressed with the food at all.

We are scheduled to go next month and will follow up. I’m a little concerned about all the drama that has been posted

Thanks so much for that.  I will just do the 68.00 pkg.   I did email them with questions about the tour and never heard back. We are going next month too.  Guess I will book it and hope they show up to take us there.  Under their reservation information it doesn't tell you what time to meet anyone

Is it certain times that the boat takes you to and from their island? 

We booked 2 years ago and then Covid happened and everything was put on hold. 

In the past. You would walk outside of the port and they had vans waiting for you at the bottom of the hill. The driver had a LFK shirt or Frenchys shirt on. There are a bunch of vans, just ask which one is for LFK.

They drop you off at Frenchy’s and they check you in and the shuttle boat runs about every 10-15 minutes.

Be sure to walk on both sides of the island. Everyone walks to the right where the jump platform and bar is. We “camped” there then walked to the other side and had that side to ourselves.

6BCB686E-EDA0-4436-95E2-A88FC0002636.jpeg

A893FFC7-4668-4744-B7ED-A0D0469E015B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Any more current info?  Has anyone ever done the “ Swimming with pigs” that is offered as an “add-on?”  We are going to Roatan around Xmas and I have a day planned with Rony’s.  I guess that this would be an either/ or situation as one would need to take a boat to LFK.  I’ll be appreciative of any info you might be able to provide.  Thank You