CruiseNext Expiration

JamieLogical

My sister purchased two CruiseNext certificates back in April of 2019. Obviously, she didn't have an opportunity to use them during COVID and it doesn't seem like she will be able to use them before April 2023 when they were originally set to expire. Were expiration dates extended due to COVID? If not, will NCL still give you a one "free" extension of the expiration, if you call in like they used to?

9 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

That's great news! Thanks!

Wow! I missed that notice.  I had 4 certificates and booked several cruises that are really too close together but….  I’m going to call my PCC and see if I can reschedule.  Did you see it on their website or did they send you an email?

26 minutes ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

Wow! I missed that notice.  I had 4 certificates and booked several cruises that are really too close together but….  I’m going to call my PCC and see if I can reschedule.  Did you see it on their website or did they send you an email?

I don't recall if an email notification was sent or not.  But if you sign into your online NCL account using a computer and click on the "My Account" links, it takes you to a page where you see any cruises you currently have booked listed.  Right below that, there is a section labeled "My Coupons and Credits".  CruiseNext Certificates show up in that list and they also show the Expiration and Sail By Dates for each of them.

It does NOT show CruiseNext Certificates if you already have them used for a booked cruise.

I'm not sure what you see using the NCL app on a phone.

Edited by MeHeartCruising