Boarding Pass

bspill

5 hours ago, bspill said:

I am able to access my wife's boarding pass on the Source, but mine does not come up.  Is the Boarding pass really necessary to board?

39 minutes ago, skybluewaters said:

Have you tried swiping side to side when viewing your wife's boarding pass?  I didn't see the second boarding pass either initially, but then I swiped to the side and there it was.

3 cruises since December- 3 different embarkation ports - no one asked to see our BP.  First thing they each did was reprint everyone’s BPs.  Don’t worry about it.

On 10/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, LMB01 said:

3 cruises since December- 3 different embarkation ports - no one asked to see our BP.  First thing they each did was reprint everyone’s BPs.  Don’t worry about it.

In Montreal recently, our cab was not allowed to go through to the port where the luggage dropoff area was until we had dug out our electronic boarding passes and shown them to the port authority agent (who also spent a couple minute looking into the cab's trunk).  Our passports and general booking paperwork from online were not enough. 

Perhaps this was just a particularly vigilant agent, but just in case, I would try and get them available to you online before boarding (depending on how far the cab will be from you board).

• Like 1

I second what Catlover said. We walked in with our luggage in Montreal and the security guard checked the boarading pass on my phone. Since we arrived back in Montreal one day early, we had the occation to return to the ship that day, and for this time, a cruise card was good enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1