Luggage Tags

Nursegina

3 hours ago, Nursegina said:

I want to buy some luggage tag holders but I can't remember if NCL uses the short wide tags or the long narrow ones.  Thanks in advance for any help

The tags you print from your e-docs are 3"x 8 1/2". Not sure, but assume the tags mailed by NCL are the same size.

• Like 1

The tags from NCL are 8 1/2 inches long but that so  you can fold them around your suitcase handle.  If you're going to use a luggage tag holder, you want need anything that long.  Maybe four inches max.  I always print mine and then cut them to fit.

• Like 1

IIRC, Amazon sells luggage tags specific to a particular cruise line. 

I've used these and they're great.  I  particularly like the wire connectors and they're easy on, easy off.  You can use them multiple times.  You won't need holders for luggage tags you put inside your baggage.

https://amazon.com/NCL-Luggage-Tag-Holders-Cruise/dp/B07XKWFMR7/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=norwegian+cruise+luggage+tags+2022&qid=1666041368&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIzLjk3IiwicXNhIjoiMy4wOCIsInFzcCI6IjIuNzcifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=norwegian+%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-5