Bliss Activities for Young Children?

SuzieQ521

Hello,

we just booked the 5 day Mexican Riviera cruise in mid-January on Bliss. Upon reading through this forum, it appears that the Splash Academy is only open for children five and up. Our son will be 4.5 years old in January. We did not plan to leave him alone there anyway but were hoping it could be some place to entertain him and meet other kids.

Since this does not seem to be an option anymore, what else is there to do for young kids his age? I’m not sure he’ll be able to do any of the water activities depending on weather. We will take them to the arcade and laser tag but those will be costly to do every day. I think mini golf is free 

…but is there any other activities that would work for a 4.5 year old?

Thanks

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The Splash Academy was accepting kids 3 - 12 on the Prima last week. 

Wow this is really great news for my family.  We have a 4 year old who loved RC kids club, and keeps asking to go back on vacation because she wants to go to a kids club so we weren't able to book a trip in January yet because we are hoping to sail on NCL if they open up their kids clubs to 4 year olds.

9 hours ago, SuzieQ521 said:

Hello,

we just booked the 5 day Mexican Riviera cruise in mid-January on Bliss. Upon reading through this forum, it appears that the Splash Academy is only open for children five and up. Our son will be 4.5 years old in January. We did not plan to leave him alone there anyway but were hoping it could be some place to entertain him and meet other kids.

Since this does not seem to be an option anymore, what else is there to do for young kids his age? I’m not sure he’ll be able to do any of the water activities depending on weather. We will take them to the arcade and laser tag but those will be costly to do every day. I think mini golf is free 

…but is there any other activities that would work for a 4.5 year old?

Thanks

It’s been a while since I had little ones, but I’m pretty sure you have to drop and go at the kids clubs after the first day, parents aren’t allowed in for security reasons.

From what I am reading on various threads, the programs for very little ones are hit and miss.   I think that it depends on how many little ones are on a particular cruise and what staffing is available for that particular cruise.  Usually the Freestyle Daily on the very first day of the cruise will give you that information.