Cruise Has Disappeared From Cruise Manager

sanmarcosman

I'm supposed to be checking in online in a few minutes to get my arrival time and the cruise has disappeared from my cruise manager. I tried adding the booking again to the manager and no luck there. Other than waiting until tomorrow to call my PVP does anyone have a solution or suggestion to get my cruise back in my manager?

Thank you

Thank you for posting, I am having the same problem but don’t need to check in, that must be frustrating for you!  I have been trying to add my cruise back in for a few hours and left a message for my PVP. It must be a glitch and hopefully fixed soon so you can check in, good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you for this information. It's good to know it's not on my end. If Carnival had to make one of my 3 cruises disappear why couldn't it have been one for next year? smh

What's weird an email came in from Carnival just after I posted this and I thought " oh good, they're aware of the situation and will have an answer. " No, just Christine Duffy explaining how the plat and diamond rewards are redeemed on board. 

That is the worst time for a glitch, I am not platinum yet so I would be upset! it is my New Years 2023 cruise that disappeared but it still makes me uneasy that it says there is no reservation with the booking number and last name provided. Cruises disappear all the time but usually it’s easy to add them back in. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, LaRue1975 said:

That is the worst time for a glitch, I am not platinum yet so I would be upset! it is my New Years 2023 cruise that disappeared but it still makes me uneasy that it says there is no reservation with the booking number and last name provided. Cruises disappear all the time but usually it’s easy to add them back in. 

It would be helpful and considerate if Carnival's IT team would post a notice to our cruise manager when these planned, temporary removals of our bookings are in progress. Good luck and your New Years cruise should be exciting. Thanks again for your quick reply tonight.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

It would be helpful and considerate if Carnival's IT team would post a notice to our cruise manager when these planned, temporary removals of our bookings are in progress.

Knowing just enough about IT to be dangerous, I suspect most of these down-time events are not "planned"...

• Like 1