Shareholder OBC on last minute booking

jfunk138

Booked 7 days before departure.  Terms say 4-weeks, anybody have any experience getting them to expedite for last minute booking?  I already sent the email to shareholders@carnival.com and was not so lucky to be one of the folks where they give credit within 24 hours, as some have reported.

Any success stories with a last minute situation?

I recently purchased stock and emailed Carnival requesting OBC on 9.16.22, the night before my cruise. Yesterday I received an email response from Carnival that $100.00 would be refunded to the credit card on file for the reservation.

E27BA023-415C-45D5-88F6-9A6E62E3EC01.jpeg

We had to cancel and rebook a cruise (for which I already had shareholder credit approved), when my daughter tested positive for Influenza B ON THE WAY TO THE PORT in 2020. 🤥 I rebooked with my PVP for 10 days later, and sent an email requesting the OBC for the new cruise.  It came through. I don't know about 7 days, but I was happy that they quickly approved it for us in 10 days.

I just got done sending in my share holder information to Carnival. That email address was sbpel@princesscruise.com for a Princess sailing. This e-mail address worked a year ago but I have noticed the e-mail did not go through. I will try again later today if that does not work then I will try shareholders@carnival.com better yet maybe shareholders@princess.com. Sometimes things do get frustrating. Tim

36 minutes ago, snorkler8 said:

Are you saying if you have bought stock in Carnival you get on board credit??  If so how many shares do you need to hold to qualify?

Carnival's stock policy

We can now accept shareholder proof via email at shareholders@carnival.com for those with
over 100 shares looking for their extra onboard credits.
After the reservation has been made, the shareholder must provide their legal name, reservation
number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or
Carnival plc shares (for example: photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher
or a current brokerage or nominee statement with the brokerage account number blacked out) at
the time of deposit.
Again, please remember to omit/cross out your account # prior to emailing their proof.
•$50 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 6 days or less
•$100 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 7 to 13 days
•$250 on board credit per stateroom on any cruise of 14 days or longer

6 hours ago, vivian02 said:

I just got done sending in my share holder information to Carnival. That email address was sbpel@princesscruise.com for a Princess sailing. This e-mail address worked a year ago but I have noticed the e-mail did not go through. I will try again later today if that does not work then I will try shareholders@carnival.com better yet maybe shareholders@princess.com. Sometimes things do get frustrating. Tim

Looks like a typo in your email address to Princess. 

sbpcl@princesscruises.com

Just for reference, I sent in my shareholder request by email on September 29th, and just got approved today (October 25th).

So it's still taking about a month to get it approved.

Also just for reference, I booked using the RU2 drinks on us offer, and was approved.

A too late reply for the OP, but wanted to say that I had a similar situation where my credit had not posted prior to sailing. I was able to go to Guest Services while on board and they gave me a customer service email address that was specific for guests of that ship.  I had a screenshot of my proof of ownership and sent that in the middle of my cruise and received the credit in about an hour. 

So just coming to say that it’s not too late even if you are on your trip!

• Like 1