Online check dates Australia/ arrival window times

Hi all,

I am in Australia, check in date for our RC cruise is the 22/10. This is today here and check in is not open? Wondering if anyone knows if check in dates go off the American calendar? If so, 12am on the 22nd in America will be 2pm on the 22nd in Australia. I am guessing correctly check in will open then?

Can anyone shed light on what to expect on how the boarding times will work and the best way to get the earliest boarding times.

Thank you guys!

Loyal to Royal!!!

Hey, what date is your sailing?

We are 26 Nov - I noticed about a week ago that the check-in tab had changed to 'open'.

I checked in and the earliest check-in available was 12.30 - 1.30pm (it's a 6.45pm sail away)

Can't be sure but I think 12.30pm was the earliest check-in.

My questions is: we are in a GS for the first time.  I thought I'd read on here that suites can check-in an hour early but maybe I'm wrong about that?  Also, if that is true it also might be a US thing and might not apply when sailing out of Sydney?

I'd booked late checkout at our hotel till 2pm but I'm going to cancel that and we'll probably wander down around 11.30am and see how we go - won't be a problem to find somewhere to sit for a bit before check-in if it's an issue.

We're on Ovation 16th and 26th Nov. I'm in the UK and check in for both cruises opened on the day stated around 3pm our time. I was able to get the earliest slots for both cruises (although won't need it for the second cruise). I think it was sometime in the middle of the night for Australians as many in our FB group were posting that they stayed awake.

12 hours ago, SuitesRbest said:

Our sail date is 7th December. Out of Brisbane.

I am also on a cruise leaving on the 7th December (but from Sydney). Check in just opened about 40 minutes ago, so would pay to check now.