Need Help! Sail in 24 hours!!!

Okay so I log into my mycruises account on RoyalCaribbean's website and my cruise is not there anymore. But when I goto online check-in and type in the appropriate information, it pulls my cruise up. Could anyone tell me exactly what might be happening here? I tried calling Royal Caribbean but they are closed.

Why are you worrying about odd glitches like that, when you are leaving on a cruise tomorrow? The manifest for the cruise should be closed. It will probably drop off of mycruises and reappear in cruise history a few weeks after you return. Have a wonderful time on your cruise! :-)

My cruise is on the Majesty and leaves on Monday. Well I had some problems earlier where Expedia.com cancelled my reservation by mistake. I was in an oceanview cabin. Well when I got online today and looked @ the reservation and saw that it was cancelled I called them. Well I got bumped up to a Junior Suite @ thier expense. There is still a balance showing on my acct. but there are notes on the account that say to not cancel my cruise because the wire transfer from my TA will go through on Monday morning. I have my old setsail passes and they said that I could use those because it was the same reservation number. I hope all is well. I have a customer service agents name and extension number and was told that if there were any problems at the pier to have them call her. I hope all is well.

OOooooooh. You are that person with the friends that cancelled, which also cancelled your cruise by mistake. In that case. We don't know. Hope everything works out great for you!:D

well everytime i call RCI, they tell me that there are notes on the acct. saying do not cancel my new reservation because the wire transfer will go through on monday morning. i hope that all is well.

Well...don't call them anymore then. Just go and have a good time. I can understand that it has been stressful getting it sorted out. But it's done. Obsessive checking is not going to make anything better. Have fun on your cruise!:D

Archived