Are onboard charges available on the TV and other ?'s

xray0111

One quick note on time -- and ship's time vs. phone time.  I recently completed a Westbound Transatlantic, and rapidly found that the TV screen was my friend for keeping track of the ship's time (which, for me, was the crucial time to know).  Adjusting my phone's clock for different time zones changing every day was a confusing chore.

Writing this from the Radiance right now.  No ship board charges cannot be accessed on the tv.  

We watched the videos the day before boarding at the hotel.  Then went to check in at muster station.  Took 5 minutes or less.  There is a clock on the phone but hard to read. 

Most info is available via app but we alsi get printed compass every evening on our bed.

Internet is VERY slow and only works part of the time. 

Hope this info is slightly helpful for some. 

1 hour ago, IRMO12HD said:

One quick note on time -- and ship's time vs. phone time.  I recently completed a Westbound Transatlantic, and rapidly found that the TV screen was my friend for keeping track of the ship's time (which, for me, was the crucial time to know).  Adjusting my phone's clock for different time zones changing every day was a confusing chore.

We just turn off the auto function on the phone and leave it set to ship's time.

• Like 2