San Andres, Colombia and Bocas del Toro, Panama

DaveA

Quest is going to be visiting these two ports a number of times on Panama itineraries over the next few months. Does anyone know if Seabourn has been to these before and what excursions were offered? And as an aside, is there a way to see shore excursions for a cruise I’m not booked on?

I have not been to these ports and don't know if SB has either.

To see shore excursions offered (as of the time you are looking -- more may be added closer to sailing), go to the SB website, e.g., next month's cruise that goes there is here:

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/T2P28A/6269A.html

Then scroll down to the port you are interested in, and on the extreme right you will see the words "learn more."  Click on that.

You will then see tenative (no promises) excursions and cost and a brief description (sometimes vague, especially early on, and details can be important, especially if you are on a school bus, or there is no AC in a vehicle with a long drive, etc.).

Repeat steps for the next port.

Right now   I see two offered for San Andres, none yet for Bocas del Toro, which sounds like a newer up and coming port with beaches and nature)

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Venture cruise at Boca del Toro too.  We did an excellent culinary excursion, visiting an up and coming local chef at his restaurant on a neighbouring island and doing some cooking followed by a delicious lunch. 

One other option was a walking tour around the town and there was also a chocolate/coffee tour as well, I think. 

Edited by Soapbox1964