Sanctuary - Bad Weather

wowzz

If I book a half day in the Sanctuary in advance, and on the day in question the weather is so bad that the Sanctuary is closed,  will I get a refund? 

And, I suppose, the secondary question is what constitutes bad weather ? Torrential rain is obvious, but how about high winds? 

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

If I book a half day in the Sanctuary in advance, and on the day in question the weather is so bad that the Sanctuary is closed,  will I get a refund? 

And, I suppose, the secondary question is what constitutes bad weather ? Torrential rain is obvious, but how about high winds? 

You can reserve the sanctuary but in actuality, they only charge you after at the time you use it.  

We had terrible weather on the day we reserved it and we let them know we wouldn't be showing up as the weather was horrible.  They never charged us.  

• Like 2

If the weather is bad enough to make things unsafe, they will close the sanctuary.

I have been up there on a cold rainy afternoon, inside the covered area, sitting on the lounger with a blanket and a hot cup of tea, and enjoying every minute of it on the other hand. 

• Like 2

I was on the Enchanted last week, and we had a full day cabana reservation on Wednesday. It was chilly and rainy and they were still open, and we still had a great time. We were under cover and they provide blankets for you. They were still extremely attentive and we spent the entire day relaxing.