NCL refund for no reason

Rob-Bob

34 minutes ago, Rob-Bob said:

We just had $133 credited to our credit card from NCL.  We cruised on the Getaway in the end of July.  Anyone else have this happen.  We are not complaining but have no idea why.

Just had a $45 credit on my AMEX for a cruise I have booked but not taken.  No explanation and I don’t know why.  Not complaining, either.

35 minutes ago, Rob-Bob said:

We just had $133 credited to our credit card from NCL.  We cruised on the Getaway in the end of July.  Anyone else have this happen.  We are not complaining but have no idea why.

Did they miss a port??

Did not miss any ports.  I did complain about an excursion but that was before even we took it.  We did the falls at DR and a beach resort.  The beach resort came with an open bar when booked.  When we got our tickets after boarding they had in bold print "does not include open bar".  I went to excursion desk to question it and showed them my paperwork from booking (lucky I printed it and brought it with me).  The excursion people seemed surprised, took the paperwork to the back room, looked at it for a while and came back out and told me there was nothing they could do about it.  I asked for a little off the price and they said the only option was for me to cancel.

We really wanted to do the excursion so we kept it but I did tell them that I thought that was poor the way it was handled and I was not happy.  Maybe after thinking about it for 3 months they refunded me?  It was probably around that total.  I did not ask for a refund and would not have expected one.  Just wanted a few bucks off.

Whatever the reason was you would think they would tell us somehow.  By the way we completely enjoyed the excursion although I did spend extra money at the bar.  I think I dropped $30.

15 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Just had a $45 credit on my AMEX for a cruise I have booked but not taken.  No explanation and I don’t know why.  Not complaining, either.

You would think they would send something explaining why they are refunding. Oh well what do I know.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob-Bob said:

You would think they would send something explaining why they are refunding. Oh well what do I know.

I even asked my TA, who booked the cruise for me, what it was.  She had no idea.

I'll just keep quiet about it....LOL!