TA buying us a specialty Dinner

I have a call out to the TA to get clarity...but I figured I'd ask . TA is buying us a Specialty Dinner but if I book a reservation now it appears that  they want a credit card . If I pay now not sure how I get the money reimbursed...any thoughts ?

22 minutes ago, Harrisonkid said:

I have a call out to the TA to get clarity...but I figured I'd ask . TA is buying us a Specialty Dinner but if I book a reservation now it appears that  they want a credit card . If I pay now not sure how I get the money reimbursed...any thoughts ?

Wait until you are onboard to book after verifying coupon is recorded. We have had it take a couple days to show up.

Your TA will notify the Ship your going on of the Speciaty Restaurant perk, you make your reservation at the restaurant of your choice when you board and you should get a bill at the restaurant for $00.00. If you get charged ,Guest Services will take care of it,(speaking from experience ).

My cruise in two weeks comes with one complimentary specialty dinner from TA.  I asked him if it will show up on our sea pass.  He said it should, but to be safe, I could print out the coupon to show.  It appeared in the edocs in my cruise planner.  The edocs show up by clicking on "view more details " on cruise planner page.

Make sure you let them know when you show up it should be complimentary. I had one from my TA last august. Verified with guest services on the second day or so and they said it was there. Ate dinner at a specialty a few days later, and was charged. Figured it would cancel itself out in a day or so. It did not. Had to go to guest services to straighten it out. It was really the only bad experience I have ever had with guest services, the guy was like "well, why did you not tell them it was complimentary?" Uh, cause I checked with guest services 2 days before?