Symphony of the Seas 2 Bedroom Aqua Suite

Researching the Symphany of the Seas 2-bedroom Aqua Suite. From my research I believe there are 6 two-bedroom aqua suites on this ship, 4 are category A2 and 2 are category A1. Can I safely assume the A1 category rooms (located on deck 8} are Star class which have the royal Genie? If my assumption is correct has anyone stayed in the A1 suites and when there is not an Aqua show going on is there a large amount of noise to be heard on the balcony?

The two bedroom aqua suites are all Star Class with a genie.  The single bedroom ATS are not. 

There is some noise that can be heard from the balcony but not in the cabin when the doors are shut and locked. The noise level depends on the time of day.  Some noise is heard in the cabin when the show is on.  

This was our experience from the one on deck 10.

Edited by A&L_Ont

On 10/27/2022 at 5:11 AM, cruisinelmo said:

Researching the Symphany of the Seas 2-bedroom Aqua Suite. From my research I believe there are 6 two-bedroom aqua suites on this ship, 4 are category A2 and 2 are category A1. Can I safely assume the A1 category rooms (located on deck 8} are Star class which have the royal Genie? If my assumption is correct has anyone stayed in the A1 suites and when there is not an Aqua show going on is there a large amount of noise to be heard on the balcony?

It's been 4 years since we were in a 2 bedroom AquaSuite,  but I don't recall any obtrusive noise from the Aqua Show.  It was wonderful to watch it from our balcony, and we could come and go without having to worry about disturbing other viewers.  (When you travel with children, this is important.) 
And there was no noticeable noise when there was no show.  In fact, there were people who would go to sit in that theater to read during the day,  and they had more noise from the Boardwalk directed to them.

I have been on a few ship in A1's.  Seems that one earlier this year was much louder in general.  The music from the rock wall, boardwalk and movie screens seemed to be going all of the time not just the shows.  They do practice the shows during the day as well especially if a new crew comes on.    You could hear it faintly in the room with the door closed and could hear for sure when the shows were going.  You could not hear it in the bedrooms.

Edited by irishgal432