NCL Prima dance venues for freestyle or ballroom dancing?

renji

Hi, next month I will be on the Prima and it's my first time on NCL since a short cruise to Cuba on the Sky years ago.  I'm used to Cunard (beautiful ballroom and t least on QM2 a good late night disco next door) and RCCL (Boleros for Latin dancing, 2 clubs on Oasis and one on Adventure with a silent disco a few times).  Even Celebrity Beyond had 3 nights with a silent disco (including a red channel with Latin music) and several nights at the Martini Bar with Latin or Motown dancing (the nightclub was a dud though).  what is on offer with NCL and especially the Prima? any partner dancing, silent disco?  or just EDM and kids?

4 hours ago, renji said:

Hi, next month I will be on the Prima and it's my first time on NCL since a short cruise to Cuba on the Sky years ago.  I'm used to Cunard (beautiful ballroom and t least on QM2 a good late night disco next door) and RCCL (Boleros for Latin dancing, 2 clubs on Oasis and one on Adventure with a silent disco a few times).  Even Celebrity Beyond had 3 nights with a silent disco (including a red channel with Latin music) and several nights at the Martini Bar with Latin or Motown dancing (the nightclub was a dud though).  what is on offer with NCL and especially the Prima? any partner dancing, silent disco?  or just EDM and kids?

No dance hosts like Cunard.

No Silent Disco like Royal. 

There is live music in all bars at night. Some dancing there. 

image.png.e432e518b4385e70e86f0e1c358e64e4.png

The Theater orchestra section is retracted at night to create a night club for dance parties. You could ballroom dance to disco music (the theme since the main theater show is the Donna Summer life story. 

image.png.416cbe5f35b84fd9243e444cb69e4021.png

Edited by BirdTravels