The Frustration Of NCL Customer Service

Laszlo

Updated our cabin from a Spa Balcony to a Haven Spa Balcony, everything done thru our TA. The three NCL excursion and all of our dining reservation transferred over fine. The unlimited internet package did not.......it seemed to have disappeared. Our TA was stumped and had me call NCL since I had bought this on line after the booking. Three customer service people later and I think its resolved. I then realized I needed to cancel our Vibe passes which I booked and paid for about two months. The first two customer service people had no idea what to do, I ask for a manager and none were available. I waited 30 minutes and called back and spoke to customer service person #3. He told me I could cancel and get a refund to my CC however I needed to go thru my TA to do it. I called BS, I told the guy I booked and paid for it thru NCL and I was told I could call back and cancel the Vibe passes any up to 24 hours before the cruise. He had no answers, once again I asked for a manager..... None was available. At this point I'm more than pissed off, I call back again and Finally got someone who cancelled the Vibe passes. She said the paperwork was done, and she sends it to billing and I should see the credit in 7-10 days. I haven't had to deal much with NCL customer service over the last 12 years, but from what I've seen, most of them don't seem to know their ass from a hole in the ground 

• Like 3

We will all try to micro manage what happen to you.  The fact is, you were treated very poorly.  Calling NCL is a Hit or Miss situation when you need to get things done.  I could guess what the cause is but that will not matter.  They treated you poorly and you have every right to feel upset. 

On to the future.  You are now in the Haven.  In the future, call ONLY the Haven Customer Service number.  That is one of the main benefits of the Haven.  I will tell you what happened to me so you can understand my advice. I had just come off the Joy in the Haven.  I went back on three months later as a solo non-Haven Guest.  I had an issue that no one could handle for me.  As a matter of fact, it was a Vibe Issue.  I called my Haven Customer Service Person, I told her I was not in the Haven.  She said, don't worry about it.  I handled about three items in five minutes that the other folks had no clue about.

You will love the Haven Experience.  Please let all of us know how your cruise goes. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

We will all try to micro manage what happen to you.  The fact is, you were treated very poorly.  Calling NCL is a Hit or Miss situation when you need to get things done.  I could guess what the cause is but that will not matter.  They treated you poorly and you have every right to feel upset. 

On to the future.  You are now in the Haven.  In the future, call ONLY the Haven Customer Service number.  That is one of the main benefits of the Haven.  I will tell you what happened to me so you can understand my advice. I had just come off the Joy in the Haven.  I went back on three months later as a solo non-Haven Guest.  I had an issue that no one could handle for me.  As a matter of fact, it was a Vibe Issue.  I called my Haven Customer Service Person, I told her I was not in the Haven.  She said, don't worry about it.  I handled about three items in five minutes that the other folks had no clue about.

You will love the Haven Experience.  Please let all of us know how your cruise goes. 

Cruise well and enjoy every moment. 

Thanks! We have been in the Haven once before on the Escape and it was great. IDK the Haven had their own customer service number. I will definitely call them if these refunds don't go thru

• Like 2

I agree with Gary.  Once you're in the Haven you should deal with the Haven Concierge onboard or the Pre-cruise Concierge before you board.  They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

The Pre-cruise Concierge number is 855-625-4283.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, goldmom said:

I agree with Gary.  Once you're in the Haven you should deal with the Haven Concierge onboard or the Pre-cruise Concierge before you board.  They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

The Pre-cruise Concierge number is 855-625-4283.

Enjoy!

Excellent! 

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, EvanBedar said:

when you called, and the recording said “if you booked with a travel agent, press 2” or whatever the prompt is …. Did you press 2?   Or whatever?

Yes, when you call NCL your press # 1 when you are working with a TA

• Like 1